For those of you headed to GenCon next week (it’s soooo soon!), we have an exciting announcement. Magpie Games will be hosting over thirty hours of scheduled Magpie Games’ gaming at the Games on Demand room at GenCon!
Thanks to the efforts of our wonderful staff of GMs, we’re going to be providing a chance for everyone to try The Play’s The Thing, Our Last Best Hope, and Eternity (our next project). Using the GenCon registration system, you can buy tickets for any of the games listed below.
Here’s the schedule, and a short summary of each of the games we are running:
Magpie Games GenCon Schedule:
Thursday, August 16th:
Friday, August 17th:
- 2:00 – 4:00 PM – Our Last Best Hope (RPG1238004)
- 4:00 – 8:00 PM – Eternity (RPG1238007)
- 6:00 – 8:00 PM – Our Last Best Hope (RPG1238002)
- 6:00 – 10:00 PM – Eternity (RPG1237997)
- 8:00 – 10:00 PM – Our Last Best Hope (RPG1238003)
Saturday, August 18th:
- 2:00 – 6:00 PM – Eternity (RPG1237996)
- 5:00 – 9:00 PM – Eternity (RPG1237999)
- 8:00 – 10:00 PM – Our Last Best Hope (RPG1238006)
- The Play’s The Thing is a storytelling game about actors who want to rewrite the Shakespearean roles they’ve been given.
- Our Last Best Hope is a GM-less story game in which players attempt to stop a Crisis from wiping out the last of Humanity.
- Eternity is a GM-less story game in which players take on the role of powerful, godlike beings known as The Vast.
See you at GenCon!
Magpie Tagsactors alpha test Beasts By No Means Vulgar character creation classroom contest submissions conventions Dungeon World early rpg drafts educational materials Eternity fate core first session Fred Hicks Funding goals game art Game Chef 2011 Game Chef 2012 game design Games on Demand GenCon gods houses of the blooded Kickstarter Our Last Best Hope Pete Figtree pictures of actual play playtests production notes Proof reviews RinCon Shakespeare short story collection sneak peak stickers teacher's guides teachers The Appointed The Play's The Thing The Vast three questions Timeworks We are Dust