Yesterday was the first playtest of MK’s new game: Epyllion!
Epyllion is a game that draws on Spyro, Lord of the Rings, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
Long ago, the Dragon armies drove back the darkness and rescued the land from evil. Yet the darkness returned, creeping into the places once thought of as safe.
You are the sons and daughters of the Dragonlords, the mighty rulers who need your help to investigate the rumors and discover the truth of the growing evil in the land. Along with your fellow dragons, you will protect the light and discover the value of friendship.
The playtest was a success! There were things to tweak, but, all in all, the game works!
Keep an eye out for the next update on Epyllion. MK will be running the second playtest this weekend during Arizona’s RinCon!
- Denice on Epyllion’s First Playtest
- Neues vom Fate Codex | FATE – Offizielle deutsche Seite für das Rollenspiel FATE on The Fate Codex – Volume 1, Issue 1
- Patron Spotlight Part 3 – Magpie Games and Play Attention Games - This Just In... from Gen Con on The Play’s The Thing
- Magpie Games Publishes ‘We are Dust’ | Indie Game Developer Network on Our Last Best Hope
- Tim Snider on OLBH Downloads
Magpie TagsBy No Means Vulgar character creation classroom contest submissions conventions DriveThru RPG Dungeon World early rpg drafts educational materials Epyllion Eternity Expansion Book fate core Fred Hicks Funding goals game art Game Chef 2011 Game Chef 2012 game design Games on Demand GenCon gods houses of the blooded IGDN Kickstarter Magpie Store Our Last Best Hope Panels Pete Figtree pictures of actual play playtests production notes Proof reviews RinCon Shakespeare short story collection sneak peak stickers teacher's guides teachers The Play's The Thing The Vast Timeworks We are Dust