The Last Days of Anglekite is a Dying Earth-style weird fantasy setting for Dungeon World in which you play members of the Anglekite Adventurer’s Guild, the last line of defense for a dying world threatened by catastrophic powers. The Last Days of Anglekite draws from weird sword and sorcery tales and over-the-top fantasy by authors like Jack Vance, Clark Ashton Smith, and Michael Moorcock.
It’s a fantastic, fully laid-out setting book full of art, monsters, compendium classes, magic items, fronts, dangers, and madness.
The Last Days of Anglekite includes:
- Adventure fronts, to fill the Crater Basin with dangerous threats and over-the-top quests.
- Weird and wondrous monsters, to populate the Crater Basin with the remnants of old magic and lost civilizations.
- Powerful and bizarre artifacts, each one useful and dangerous.
- Compendium classes, providing opportunities for strength to those brave enough to seize them.
- GM advice for running a game in the Crater Basin, including how best to play up the epic nature of the setting, and a whole new system for mass combat.
- Advice for running a LongCon, the format of game for which The Last Days of Anglekite was originally designed.
- An additional artbook filled with high-resolution art and maps for you to print for use at your gaming table.